onsdag 13 mars 2013

Viva Havana, viva la musica - Por Favor:)


Beautiful Havana capital of Cuba!


Gracias por la Musica
Gracias por la Melodia

and 

Havana the town with an energy mixed with strengh and sensivity, and the rythms of salsa all over the place! I had the pleasure of visiting Havana many years ago and will always remember the great hostility and for me being a woman 

-I felt as a queen :)


Cuba, Salsa
Havana, siempre en mi corazon

Havana
In China town, Havana
Havana Cuba
Typical bus El Cameo
American cars
Some american beauties

I love salsa, to listen to and dance. 
These rythms was made for me I think:)
Here you see maraccas and claves for keeping up 
the clave rythm 


Willy Chirino is one of my salsa favorites
Vamos a bailar:)

Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar